Sunday 25 November 2012

Timelord nectar points

Okay, this is today more of a rant than a blog. So I apologise in advance.

I've now been collecting nectar points for about 3 years and you hear all these stories about people buying all these luxury items like flat screen TVs, PS3s, iPads, all this right. I've recently found out that if I was to spend all of my nectar points in say Tesco today, I'd have enough points for a tiny little jar of honey! I'd be better off collecting nectar. I've also worked out that if I was to save up my nectar points to the age where I could afford an iPad, I'd reach a staggering age of 412. That's like saying, oh yeah, you'll be able to buy all these luxury items if you save up your nectar points, but you need have a timelord lifespan to be able to buy them.

Also, funny story I'd like to share with you. I was in the bank the other day, in the queue, and there was this man in front of me who I thought was from Eastenders. Now, I don't watch Eastenders, never seen an episode of it, and I had no idea of the name of his character or the actor who plays him. And my brain does this funny thing when I get a bit excited, I do silly and embarrassing things. Because he was in front of me I leaned forward until I was level with his ear, and I just whispered 'EASTENDERS' like that. To which he then turned around and it wasn't the guy from Eastenders at all. He had the same startled confused expression on his face that I had on mine. To which my brain thought incredibly quickly to get myself out of this situation, I just went 'pass it on then?' To which he then whispered the same to the bloke in front. Very funny moment of my life, had to be blogged. Hope you found it as funny as I did.

Anyway, it's Sunday, which means Sunday lunch. Alons-y.