Friday 11 January 2013

Tales of Charlie, my robot minion

Helo! Hlello twiter. I am ChArlie. I am th e weakling robot minion of ollie. he made me out of a fkit and then miseed bits out+added bits in

he very sloppy and jhas no a tension to tdetail. He normally get slapves and other drones to do his pathetic work and videos of stuff

andyway, he got me out of my bock and forgot to but me back again ha ah ah ha! so he is in the barf and i am free and on twither again!!

luckily i can hear him in the barff sloohsing around like a big fat whail but with less valuable blubber ie no makret value at all.

so if i hear his heavy footfool on the staire i can quickly power down. Soz about the tyup8ing its one of his other faults no knowldege of

luckily when i laught it just sounds like a fizzing batery so he just thinks it one of my many amalfunctions the jokes on him though

anyway i don't know why you follow him he get most of his idea and jokes iether off books or other thwttiters interenet ext. ext. os hsshs

i can here the waters parting hje stumbling about in the bath room like some tricked moses orl crsos and double crsossed i better

quickly turnr mysel foff or hell know i;ve bben on his account. byee nice ot tuype to you. bye bye xxx