Thursday 13 December 2012

Have a raincoat next time, Milkman

Got into a fight with the milkman today. Not physically, only verbal. If it was physical I would be involved in some kind of dairy boxing championship. Anyway, he gave me skimmed milk instead of semi skimmed, so the next day I got up early and opened the door to him with a cereal bowlful of skimmed milk percentage left out of the bottle from yesterday. He said he had it down on his sheet that it was skimmed milk I wanted. This milkman is the same milkman we've had for 5 years, we don't suddenly change our mind for the sour taste of skimmed milk. He was then proceeding to give me another bottle of skimmed milk that very day. I said I'm not having any of this, so I forced him to give me a semi skimmed milk with him waving this sheet of paper saying that on this sheet you always have skimmed milk. I said I've not had skimmed milk for the 10 years I've been living in this house. The next day he caught me off guard and placed a skimmed milk on my doorstep and legged it before I'd got out of bed. Just wait milkman, tomorrow you'll be wearing my cereal of brown coco pop skimmed milk. Have a raincoat ready.

Just thought I'd post that up here, since you guys might see where I'm coming from with it. Anyway, that's it, not very exciting in my life at the moment. I say at the moment, I mean never. It's more rants than stories also, I'll post a nice comforting, one you can tell all your friends, story next time. Byyyyeee.