Wednesday 5 December 2012

WORST WINTER IN 100 YEARS

Hello, bloggers.

Time to blog. What's been happening? I'm currently learning lines for my next production. It's a Panto called Camelot. I'm playing the dame which I'm slightly exited about because she/he is a main character, but also that my director must have seen a certain girly or camp characteristic about me during auditions which I'm now incredibly paranoid about.

Now that rehearsals are well underway, I've found that learning lines to do with the play sometimes brings your character into a conversation with your best friend. Basically, the other day I was having a perfectly normal conversation with my best friend and she without knowing, said a line to do with the play, and I unintentionally broke out into the camp girly voice I do in the Panto 'I beg your pardon' it resulted in her looking at me with the expression of bewilderment as if to say why am I your best friend? I got an excuse though, I said 'that's my impression of you'. She wasn't impressed.

Today it snowed a little bit and the BBC breakfast was kicking up a fuss about the whole thing and the papers have been saying its THE WORST WINTER IN 100 YEARS which they said last year, which means they've got nothing else to write about, which means they like to freak us out with all these stories about blizzards, ice, snow and Jimmy Saville. Didn't make a good start to the day either when I fell off the front door step because of slushy snow and because my house goes downhill, (not the house obviously, but the slope from the house) I sort of fell towards my car, which meant my trousers got all wet and had to change, in the meantime my brother was at the window in hysterics.

I don't like my brother. Yesterday he was home alone and had to wash the dishes. He put fairy liquid in the dishwasher. Sometimes he can be a bit of a tool. For instance, I honestly worry when he decides to read out the crossword from across the room, I tell him the answer's 'motorbike, and he asks how to spell it, he's 15 years old. I feel really sorry for his teachers when he hands in an essay. Must be like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics. Just had to ask my best friend how to spell hieroglyphics, she just types it into Google, obviously the best use for google is finding out how to spell words. I attempted to spell it but even my iPad didn't understand me because I spelt it so wrong. Oh well, at least it's not 'motorbike'.

Anyway, tatty bie.