Sunday 24 February 2013

Kings Cross free toilets and weatabix

I'm from Northampton. It's near where Weatabix is made. Yeah, I'm sure some of you fell backwards off your chairs you were that impressed. It's a very popular dish. All of you who eat Weatabix as well you'll all eat it in a different way, im no fool, I'm from Northampton I know how it goes down. Right but some of you, you'll cover it in yoghurt and hunny, other people like sugar and raisins, strawberries and cream, basically just get Weatabix and cover it in anything that's better than Weatabix.

I came back from London the other day, and I came by Kings Cross station. Kings Cross, don't know if you know now, all of you that go to London, that is the best station to travel from mainly because the toilets are free. I went to Victoria station and its 30p for a wee. 30p, and theres a big sign that says 30p in massive letters and in smaller letters underneath it says per visit. As if there's been some confusion in the past. Somebody thought it was 30p for a life time membership.

I embarrassed myself quite recently in the toilet. I will explain to you, because you might be wondering why i did what I did. Basically, right I was in the toilets and there was someone in the cubical, and I thought I was in the toilets alone. And I wouldn't have know there was someone in the cubical had they not been singing. They started just singing along to Whitney Houston I think it was. They were doing all that and I was like why is he singing? And when this other bloke came into the toilets but because when this guy had been doing the singing I hadn't had anyone to kind of turn to and go *tut*. I turned to this other bloke shaking my head and breathing out quite heavily puffing my cheeks out. But no one was singing anymore. It looked like if I'd just gone to this bloke: well I'm done in there, I wouldn't use cubical number 3 for a while.